[Dailydrool] Freddie update #3

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 20:22:18 PST 2011

Whewwww what a long day this has been!  I am exhausted to the toebones!   Freddie is doing well but he is spending the night at the vetspital.  He was 69lbs of jello when my daughter (5' and 100lbs) went to see him but he looks better than I expected.  Doc did take the center of his lip so he would have wide clean margins but I was expecting something much worse.   So now we wait to see if he is "cured or it comes back".  I pray to God that it is all gone and never comes back.  I want this day to be Freddie's new birthday and the start of a wonderful and long life!

I pick up our boy tomorrow.  Now Freddie did send this Sheila Self a message that I will write down for him:
"Looky har Sheila Self since youz better be glad youz not a male cuz when Me feel bedder Me would bit off youz "Elmer and him two frendz!"  But doncha relax cuz youz gotta dem "two milk duds" me can take da chomp outta!  Momma Karen and her Drool Famly no like youz spammerz...but we bassets be a hatin on ya....We beez meener an hab bigger teef....xcept for mabee Auntie Marlene.  Now get da hadeez outta we Drool!  Dis be youz onnliest warnin!

Fabulous Freddie an who ebber else wanna join in.  We bestess call in da troops!
(Me apologize to me famly iffen me offended youz.  But dem dang pooples bedder leeb famly alone.)
 and da Momma Karen and The Dog House Gang
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
 http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc
Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the 2011 Shelter Challenge:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3