[Dailydrool] house guest disappointment

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 21:37:29 PST 2011

First off I have loved the thread today. I've never seen funnier post then today (ok so maybe I am exagerrating a little) but I really have enjoyed them.

Now for the bad news, my friend has not been able to find an apartment that allow dogs over 25 pounds though she is still looking I'm afraid we won't have a house guest any time soon. I was really looking forward to it.  I guess it would have made me feel a little more useful since I haven't been able to be involved in rescue. I'm also a little worried that this young beautiful girl will not find a home since it has almost been a week and she has been available since Feb. 9th.

Now for my when you have a hound problem...

You might have a hound problem when you are eating yogurt and use the spoon you have been eating with to feed your hound and proceed to finish off your yogurt with the same spoon.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo