[Dailydrool] Dis spammer

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 20:48:07 PST 2011

I bee reedin da droolz while Momma sitten an frettin today.  Now me agrees with we bud
Freddie bout what we shud do bout dis.  Take da bite outta da milk duds affer a dinner ob
dubble rump roasts!  Iffen herz gotta belly we hab little pot roast and racks ob ribs.Den me
get a liddle lit bulb juss incase da furst job not end it. (Dat rite me sed liddle cuz Momma sez
da brwn truck nebber gonna stop here agin.)  Wunner if we awl sen a emale iffen we can
crash herz mail dat her sennin from???

Time to dream....Lub Bazzle, OEBE, PBF Ridge Runner an Deer Stalker
zzzzzzzzzzzz rump roast zzzzzzzzzzzmilk dudz zzzzzzzzzzrack ob rib zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzz chomp zzzzzzzzzzz smack zzzzzzzzzzzzchomp zzzzzzzzzzzz

To da deer Modz.  Youz juss gotta come beck.  Who gonna keep dis wench an udders like
herz outta we Drulz?   Youz habba nice bacashun dem come on beck.  Cwick dat buttom an
sen herz to da space munster.
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
 http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc
Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the 2011 Shelter Challenge:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3