[Dailydrool] Hound's Bay Offerings

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 19 17:34:35 PST 2011

Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc., has three listings on Hound's Bay--please check them out and help us help bassets!  Under Original Art you will find two sets of hand drawn cards donated by my 13 yr old daughter...she also takes custom orders so if you would prefer a set of occasion cards (Happy Birthday, Get Well, etc...) or something else [like cards with YOUR basset on them], please email Bridget at macypink at yahoo.com.  Under Other Basset Items I put up a handmade denim purse featuring basset and bone appliques.  I can make any other size/style anyone might want, too, and if you're on Facebook, check out the non-basset things we have for sale on our page at "Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc."

Susan and the Hoptown bassets + 1
Murphy, Jeremiah and Sweenie + Grandma
http://www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org