[Dailydrool] you know you have a problem when...

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 17:13:08 PST 2011

I will ONLY tell you guys this.

You know you have a hound problem when....your pooper scooper gets burned up and
in place of a new one you....(yes, I did) take the biggest spatula and cooking
spoon from the utensil drawer and use it to clean up poop in the yard.

(Yes, it went on sterilize in the dishwasher after soaking in bleach)
Mags,
Thelma Lou...."I just watched in total disbelief"
Huckleberry...."what's wrong with that? I lick my nebbermind parts then
kissyface mommy all the time"
Grandson John....OMG GRANDMA YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!