[Dailydrool] Magic pills

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 00:59:29 PST 2011

John the c at t as you may know has been ill for some time. On Friday I had a phone conversation with the vet as he had not eaten properly for days only licking the jelly from the meat. Knowing the time has come she gave me a couple of Nandorol tablets, 1 for friday and one for today, to tide him over the weekend. Since taking the one on friday he has eaten properly for the first time in 2 weeks and he was very perky when he joined us on our walk this morning. His final appointment with the vet is tuesday morning.  I just hope Fey Fey will allow him in to visit with his favourite bassets Georgina and Chippa, it was Georgina that taught him he is really a basset in fluffy clothes as I had had her less than a week when he took his first walk with us, he had never shown any interest when I only had Shadow the greyhound.

Sue
John the c at t
Winnie and Fred
Georgina and Chippa ATB