[Dailydrool] You Might Have a Hound Problem

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Feb 23 09:50:42 PST 2011

You might have a hound problem if your only credit card that you have is
"the basset's card" used only for their vet bills, their online purchases
and their BUV maintenance.

You might have a hound problem if when looking for a house, you cuss out and
fire the realtor because you said that you have to have a big back yard for
the hounds and he shows you houses with postage stamp yards.

You might have a hound problem if your best friends tell a guy that is
interested in dating you "if you want to have any chance with Michele, you
need to suck up to her  basset hounds because if they don't like you then
you are S.O.L".   True Story.He did and now we live happily ever after.

You might have a hound problem if you have created a whole virtual world
where your hounds are part of an elite Special Forces Team that battles the
forces of the Terrorist Squirrels and their minions, and is a part of a
virtual basset hound military that protects the free basset world.
SimperFido!

I don't know how Ozark could have gotten behind? Especially with all the new
voting techniques that we have discovered.using multiple web browsers
(google chrome, internet explorer, firefox, safari etc) and multiple devices
(ipods, ipads, lap tops, etc)  I know that I have doubled my voting power in
the last few weeks.  And when we started discovering how to get multiple
votes in was when Wynn started to pull ahead.  Something fishy here?

Welcome back Becky & Morse! Glad that you are back with us..We missed you
and Morse's antics.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger