[Dailydrool] Full Moon Or?????

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 11:54:56 PST 2011

Momma here. Now I do know it has been a full moon, and here at the Beach things today show it.
The Daytona 500 is on, I really wanted a peaceful day. Not to happen. The boyz are having what I earlier termed "a day". Roaring at each other, acting like they are at odds with something, they have been in time out, time in, time out of my sight. Pw Elder Clara has been full of herself-which she has emptied on the floor from all orifices.
I let the boys back out of the crates and got out the water squirt bottle. Jake headed out the dog door. I then see Elwood at the dog door but he won't go out. I look, and here is the problem--Elder Sister Daisy. She is blocking the door so Jake can't come in, Elwood can't go out. I snatched open the door and little Miss trained by Elder Clara has a smile on her snooter a mile wide.
I stopped and thought over the arguments with the boys---hmmmmmmm---Sister Daisy was present in it all.
I do believe the culprit has now been identified.

I have now told them all I am thinkin cats.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake