[Dailydrool] Leslie update...............Sunday

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 12:52:45 PST 2011

First DeeDee called about mid morning and said she had talked to Leslie's care giver and Leslie was doing okay, but taking a nap.  About an hour ago when we were out running an errand(plus going in the limo makes 3 hounds very happy) Leslie herself had called here.  She talked rather slow and doesn't like being on drugs, but said she is doing okay.  The collar is uncomfortable and she is looking forward to a shower tonite very much.  And she wanted us to know that Lucky, one of the few rescues left, was adopted today by a local couple.  She had filled out the papers and was going to go back and take another nap.  Will update more as we hear it.

Annie Belle(we got to go for a ride!)
Jennie Mae( I could ride ALL day)
Lacey Jo(I am working on my tan in the sun on the spare bed)