[Dailydrool] Missing Digest and Sun Hounds

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Feb 20 13:17:58 PST 2011

I wrote in yesterday about missing digest.  Someone suggested looking in the Spam/Junk mail folder. In the past I have had a few digest that end up in that folder and that is always the first place I look when I am missin one.  However the ones that I was missing yesterday (11, 13, 14, 15) were not in those folders and like Robert said they were no where to be found.  Like it never made it to my computer at all. This has happened a few times before but one of my drool family has always forwarded me a copy...I'd hate to miss out on a good Brudder or Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Mr. Cooper post.      Maybe those digest just got lost in cyber space or maybe my e-mail server nixed them becasue of all the spam.  Who knows?  But thanks to Michael & Muldoon I have gotten them & read them

It was another wonderful day here at ASTT HQ and yesterday Director Ruger ordred me to air out the HQ/Home, and to start cleaning up the grounds.  So yesterday the poop was scooped, windows raised to air out the house and cleaning of the quarters was done. Today it was clean out the front flower beds and prime the lawn pump.  And while I was working my tail off what where the hounds and Rambo doing?  They were sun bathing!  And later this afternoon the boyz got a good brushing!  Let me tell you the fur was flying so their should be some very happy birds with some bassety soft nest this spring.

Drool to all in need
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers + Rambo (the giant danish basset)