[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday MacKenzie

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 10:49:22 PST 2011

I went out of town for 3 days and came home to find so many drool postings
in the last few days.  I'm finally caught up!  Well, Miss MacKenzie turns 3
today.  She still isn't any thinner, but no fatter either.  We've switched
to a new low calorie grain free food (more fiber).  It's only day one, so
time will tell.
But for today, it's extra scratches and rubs.  She's napping! (What else is
new).
She's still a "pup", but we value every day with her (and the others).  A
friend just sent me this clip that brought tears to my eyes - about the love
of a dog.  If you haven't seen it, its heart warming.
http://silverandgoldandthee.net/V/J_S.html

Happy birthday to my chubby (oops - curvy) girl!