[Dailydrool] Hi all!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Feb 21 11:03:04 PST 2011

Wow,  I have been away for a week and came back to catch up on my DD and am
very glad I was away for the time I was.

That being said,   we do send out drool and prayers to all slaves and hounds
alike needing some.    I love the thread on the "you might have a hound
problem if".    Am agreeing with about everything posted on it,  good to
laugh at yourself and see you are not alone.

The Bounders were looked by my partner Pat, while I was away and taken very
good care of.  We even had a couple SHA volunteers come in when Pat had a
long day to watch over them.  I think they missed me,  but after about 15
minutes of greetings, they were losing interest in me.  SO much for thinking
I am their world..in truth, they are mine.  I wanted to go on this trip, but
was missing them and Pat so much,  I think I will just spend my vacations at
home,  or wherever I can take them.  ( I know this was on a post!)

Anyways,  good to be home,  I am starting back voting,  I had to miss a few
days,   for OMBR  on each computer I can get to in my day.

Please everyone, take a few moments and help them out!
www.animalrescuesite.com

Aroos from me and the Bounders!

Wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org> www.seniorhoundsabound.org