[Dailydrool] Welcome Sarah, and hounds.

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Feb 21 08:32:44 PST 2011

We are so sorry to read of Buttercups journey to the bridge.  The boys are slinging heart healing drool to mend your broken heart and I am sending virtual hugs. May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Sarah, Welcome to the drool. Your furbabies are georgous!!!
Just FYI: If things don't work out with your pet sitter consider Guardian Angel it is an organization that is devoted to helping find foster/pet sitter homes to care for deploying military members animals.  I saw an article about it several months ago.   here is their website.  http://guardianangelsforsoldierspet.org/

Michele momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt, Ruger + Rambo the tall danish hound wannabe