[Dailydrool] you might have a hound problem if.....

Carol Macleod macleod at tcnj.edu
Mon Feb 21 08:55:17 PST 2011

You have a hound problem when you buy an RV so your four leggers can come with you at all times....yes your food is to be shared...your bed is to be shared...the couch...you must move over so they get their favorite spot...you put steps to the bed so they can get in...let them go under the covers when it is real cold...no vacation is complete with out the hounds and yes they do clean the plates and take us for walks and love them more than anything...untill you have grandkids...then it is a toss up!   But we are working though it!   You have a real problem with hounds when you buy your grandkid a crib to use in your house and then use it as a day bed for the hounds.....I am their slave......my Honey and Leroy!