[Dailydrool] Jasmin and Jade with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Feb 23 03:42:06 PST 2011

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jasmin woofing in with her sister Jade the slave Johnathan made
us girls very happy on Tuesday, he had to visit the dentist nothing

Painful or too uncomfortable and again tomorrow Thursday  . We got to
nurse him for the day as he did not go back to the office and the same
will happen this coming Thursday. We both mothered him and I even licked
his hands to make him feel better. What with taking care of the slave
and having the carpet and floor cleaners in tomorrow us girls are going
to be exhausted by the evening.

We have a new game were we pretend to be tigresses walking in the long
grass which totally covers us except for the tip of our tails. With all
the rain the fields in which we walk have had the grass growing terribly
fast. The thing we like most is when the grass tickles our tummies but
with fall coming this will be all a thing of the past and the grass will
be burnt. That drives the slaves crazy as we get home black and walk the
black dust on our paws through the house.

We are sending stay well and get well drool to John the Cat, Abby and
human Lesley. Heart healing drool is been sent to the humans and
furfriends of Harley and Buttercup who have left for the bridge and we
will ask the slaves to light a candle in their memory.

Our brother Justin and sister Lilly woofed down from the bridge to say
that the arrival of Buttercup and Harley was unexpected and that  when
Queen Fey Fey found out that they were on the road to Bridge arranged
for a group of houndies to meet them and accompany them on the final
stages of there trip to the Bridge.

Jasmin and Jade looking forward to practising our nursing skills.

PW Justin and Lilly looking forward to the sniffing and meeting Harley
and Buttercup .

Slaves William and Johnathan . You know you have a hound problem when
you receive an invite and you work out how long the hounds will be alone
at home and if it is necessary to arrange a sitter before accepting the
invitation,

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx