[Dailydrool] Senior Houndsabound February Frenzie Change in procedure!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Wed Feb 23 06:44:54 PST 2011

Okay...

I am grumping here.

PayPal came down on me for having a raffle,  which it is their rules.

Anyhow,

You can send in a check for the raffle packages,  and just email me to let
me know it is on the way.

And we will have to deal with it this way.

  I was going to get a merchant account, but my gosh, the money they want
for one did not make it prudent, being that I do this once a year.

Anyhow, so sorry for the lack of ease to participate.  We have really great
packages and I hope this turn of events will not participate in it!

As always,   general donations are really appreciated and welcomed!

My email is houndsabound at att.net  if you  have any questions,

All our Feb Frenzie packages can be seen on our website,   our address is on
the raffle page.

www.seniorhoundsabound.org

aroooos!

Wen and the Bounders