[Dailydrool] You might have a hound.....HUMAN PROBLEM....

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 23 16:10:22 PST 2011

LOLA MAE HERE, what is all this chat about Hound problems.  Did anyone ask us
about our problems? NO, I don't think so. WELL>>

You might and do have a Human Problem:
If you are told to get out of the Kitchen cause there are too many people in
here and you are in the way.  (What is that about?  They know I catch anything
before it hits the floor).

They don't come in the kitchen and get me the treat that I have been sitting
waiting for  next to this hot thing for the last hour. (the stove).

Since when do I get moved to the other end of the couch. Or loose my spot cause
I was getting a drink(what ever happened to seat check?)

Since when do they tell me when its bed time.  I'm suppose to be the first in
bed to get the best spot.

And what Happened to shareing that Burger at dinner.  I thougt it was 2 bites
for me, One bite for you.

What has this Basset world come too?!

Lola Mae, Not a happy Hound right now

Linda