[Dailydrool] You might have a hound.....HUMAN PROBLEM....

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Thu Feb 24 08:30:16 PST 2011

Muldoon here.  Lola you are right.  You have a human problem if the Peep violates Basset Rule One, which is, “It is mine.”  You have a very serious human problem if the human does not obey absolutely Basset Rule Two, which is “It is yours until I want it and then it is mine.”  Without eternal vigilance and training the squirrels will continue to infect our way of life.  Keep up the training on your slaves.  Muldoon out.