[Dailydrool] basset slaves loosing thier jobs

Carol Macleod macleod at tcnj.edu
Thu Feb 24 08:29:09 PST 2011

Now from your  basset's point of veiw this is a good thing...you will be there for them and have soo much fun....your partner will be happy because he does not have to worry about them when he goes to work...Ken lost his job 2years ago and is back in school....you just keep going and enjoy those hounds of yours....they are a blessing at a time like this, and you will enjoy many longs walks with them....maybe open an daycare for hounds.....the door opens....you just have to reach for it....many in my family worry about their jobs and then they see how happy we are...our lives our friends and family our hounds round out our lives.....our jobs do not make us ...our hounds and friends and family do...good luck and give your hounds lots of love they will keep you strong!
Carol Honey and Leroy