[Dailydrool] further info for Senior Houndsabound February Frenzie

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu Feb 24 07:23:20 PST 2011

Okay, after conferring with some folks who have been around with PayPal,

I have put a notice on the page that says what PayPal wants me to say and I
have taken all the PayPal buttons off that page.

There is a PayPal button on the front page that can be used.

This seems to satisfy PayPal as they have restored the account.

I have also noted that the PayPal button on the front page can be used for
donations, and input the name of the hound, same as if you might be
sponsoring that hound, or hounds.  I will email you if you input nothing.

I feel certain this will work out fine and satisfy all.....we hope.

This is the link for some great items!

http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/info/display?PageID=8142

We are sending drool to all in need.

Wen and the Bounders