[Dailydrool] Rambo has left the building.

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Feb 24 09:42:03 PST 2011

Happy birthday Flash and Maggie, the boys and I hope that you score many
tasty treats on your special day and that you get a special delivery from
the big brown truck.

Thank you BREW for rescuing the Ohio momma and her pups. The boys and I are
so very happy that this little family is now safe.

Rambo has left the building.  Last night our house guest for the last week
went home.  His momma was waiting in the driveway when I come home from my
hound supporting job.  Rambo was so funny.he was so excited to see his momma
but yet there were squirrels in the yard to be chased.  I thought that he
was going to explode with excitement, trying to figure out whether to go to
his momma or go out and chase the squirrels.  When I talked to his momma
this morning she said that Rambo went home, tore the sheets off of his bed,
ran around the house like a wild man and then flopped down on his bed and
slept very soundly until breakfast this morning.  As for the brothers, Colt
& Ruger came in, sniffed around the area that Rambo's kennel and water bowl
had been, searched the house, and upon determining that Rambo was gone
demanded their dinner.  After that they went out for a potty break , came
back into the house and crashed out on the couch until I told them it was
bedtime and they went out one last time and came back in for their bedtime
cookie and crashed out on their bed in their room.

Healing Drool to all the humans and hounds that need it.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "hey, where did the big guy go?"
Ruger "One less dog to compete for momma attention with"