[Dailydrool] announcing...

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 10:07:02 PST 2011

For some reason this week both Bassets have wanted to sleep in past the alarm,
therefore, so have I. You know you have a hound problem when....even though you
are an hour late getting out of bed you spend 15 extra minutes getting snooters
and giving belly rubs and really don't care if you are late for work, because
your morning Basset fix is the best way to start your day.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:
    Thelma Lou and Huckbleberry Honnold would like to announce the addition
of...tada baby Fergus to their household. Fergus comes to Honnold's Hound and
Furkitty Farm via Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue. He is a little black and tan
beauty, 11 weeks old. Mom is a beautiful little tricolored girl....dad was a
traveling salesman of the hound persuasion...doxie?  Coon Hound?...Blood
Hound?...we will see.

Please join me in welcoming Fergus.  Transport is scheduled for Friday, February
25...if all goes well. You will be able to follow the exploits of the Honnold
Hound trifecta via my facebook page.
Snooters,
Maggie Honnold
Thelma Lou (OMdoG she is doing it to me again...)
Huckleberry (let's play)
husband Carl....what he doesn't know won't hurt him...