[Dailydrool] What's fishy?

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:15:28 PST 2011

I'm sorry, but I had to remark on the irony here:

*" don't know how Ozark could have gotten behind? Especially with all the
new
voting techniques that we have discovered.using multiple web browsers
(google chrome, internet explorer, firefox, safari etc) and multiple devices
(ipods, ipads, lap tops, etc)  I know that I have doubled my voting power in
the last few weeks.  And when we started discovering how to get multiple*
*votes in was when Wynn started to pull ahead.  Something fishy here*."

Janice

--
Janice Henry Colvin