[Dailydrool] Border Patrol

Shirley snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:13:27 PST 2011

Dis be Gordy and we needs help at our home!!!!! Calling more border
patrollers!!!!!  We had a problem wif a brown dog what comes to da empty lot
behind me home some  time ago but one of our neighbors called dog control
and da contol peoples tell da dog peoples to keep da dog in him own yard
which da been doing.   But all dis week he be comin back to da lot.  Now I
gots lots of patrolling of da yard to do wif da neighbood cats now I gots to
keep me eyeballs open all morning for dis new intruder.  Den my momma opened
da front door this morning and 2 mini pinchers were on me front porch.  Den
da birds were circling over me head. It like a zoo here in my yard and I
needs more help den just me and da Sally Belle .  I have to sound da alert
before she opens dem eyeballs of hers. So if you patrollers are available
pleases help me.  I hardly have time for my maps today!!

Gordy Mueller