[Dailydrool] Our Maggey Girl

joanne rusaw rubyreddawgy at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 14:16:21 PST 2011

 just wanted to let you know we are making an appointment for Our beautiful maggie at the drs.. I just want to be sure there is not something else wrong. actually im hoping for a kidney infect or something besides the fact the tumers are taking there final tlole on her. She wont eat anything the past couple days and today she is just pacing and dosnt look good. I would of taken her this am but we left our truck to be fixed and wont get it until about an hr. from now. Hopefully we can get her in tonite or first thing in the morning. I just need to be sure there isnt something else wrong for right now. Im afraid this isnt going to be good. I will keep you informed. I am totaly not handling this very well. Joanne,. Maggie too, Lucky Rufuss, Me Bonnie ATB,Ruby ATB, Dryfuss ATB Leroy ATB, Pepper ATB and Hogey ATB.