[Dailydrool] ymhahp//new neighbor//furminator//loosing your job//Honnold's

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 14:49:13 PST 2011

You might have a hound problem if you and your husband take seperate vacations.
because your hound doesn't do well at a kennel and you have no one to set at
your house..

,,,,,, ifyou go to the doctor for a sprained wrist and have to explain that you
slipped in drool on the floor
(been there, done that)..

,,,,,,,if you arrange the furniture to best fit the dogs beds not the furniture

THIS IS FOR THE FOREVER SHEDDER..I used to brush Chance, hours, he never seemed
to stop shedding, until
I got him a a real good dog food, it helped then I starrted to put veggie oil in
his dog food,, the oil seemed to stimulste his coat much better.
I also bathed him weekly. It definitely helped...He had long thick hair..
, that
As for that new neighbor,,,I hope Momma gets that DIck head that is a crappy
kind of nieghbor..

Molly Bob, I think thought she died and went to heaven when my job was dissolved
out from under me...
Then My husband retired, last May, and we are both now home...life doesn't get
much better for her..

Congrats to the Honnold household and the new addition..can't wait to check it
out on Facebook

Birthday Drools to the birthday's..Healing Drools those in need,, Sympathy
drools to those loing beloved bassets to the Bridge..

Martha and Molly Bob