[Dailydrool] We have regained control

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 25 06:17:30 PST 2011

 Lola Mae here again,  I just want to let everyone know that the Hounds have
control of the house again!  What were the humans thinking?  Did they actually
think they would win.  Last night Dad fed us almost all of his Sirloin Steak
right from the table (I think Mom made us our on but Dad wouldn't admit it to
us).  Mom didn't yell at me for laying in front of the sink, she even tripped
over me while she was cooking dinner, and asked me if I was OK.  Us Bassets had
total control of the couch last night during TV time.  The 2 legged son sat on
the floor. We were even the first in bed to claim the best spots.  WHAT IS GOING
ON?  ARE WE IN CONTROL AGAIN...or is something up?

Life is good right now just the way a Hound likes it

Lola Mae
Voice for the Ross Hounds