[Dailydrool] flew infections

dzantrofski69 at comcast.net dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 25 05:19:20 PST 2011

We have noticed that Reba has horrible sewer breath, however, she is my poop-eating aficionado.  I checked her teeth and she does have some plaque buildup so we have been attempting to brush her teeth.  How would I know if she had an infection and not just bad breath?  She doesn't have any other symptoms.  No discharge or junky stuff on her gums, no more drooling than usual and she is acting fine but her breath would stop a freight train!  When I told my husband she had bad breath, he just looked at me with this incredulous look on his face and said, "Well, she does eat poop ya know!".. lol.  I just wanted to make sure that was all it was and not some type of flew infection.

As always, thanks in advance for the advice...

Tina and the crew in MA (patiently waiting for spring since the groundhog said it was coming soon.... sigh...)