[Dailydrool] Calendar boy- Jacob Prince

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Fri Feb 25 04:27:51 PST 2011

Hi all,

That is my boy today on the DD calendar!    Jacob passed away last year in
Jan and I still miss him so much,  his presence was huge in the house.  He
was the most kind basset, and he chose me to make his.  It took about 6
months of him being a foster from SBR before we knew he was not going
anywhere.that was back in Aug of 2004.  He slept with me every single night,
always content to be my spooner basset.  I miss him as each day goes by.
Sometimes there are those that you never get okay with,  I think he is the
one of mine.

I am rambling,  but wanted you all to know a little bit of how special he
has been to me.

Drool to all in need.

Wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org> www.seniorhoundsabound.org