[Dailydrool] dremel & Charlie, others

Michele H. micheyellow at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 21:57:54 PST 2011

Elizabeth (& other dremel users),
  So happy for you & Charlie too!  It took our Otis a few months before he would
let me do his nails on my own w/the dremel (we began w/hubby helping hold the
Kong full of peanut butter).  Now he knows the routine when the xtra-special
treats come out (only for nails).  He'll lay down in front of me and even
chillax & snooze while getting nails done.  It amazes people to see!   A few
years ago, when PediPaws was the TV sensation, I was evnisioning thousands of
dog owners terrorizing their dogs with it, not realizing that most dogs needed
to be desensitized to the sound & feel, usually with a firm hold & xtra special
yummy treats!  I wonder how many of them Gave Up and tossed their PediPaws in
frustration? LOL Nearly 11 yrs later and into my 3rd dremel, it's the best way
for us!