[Dailydrool] Imodium

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 27 22:52:58 PST 2011

I gave Maggie Imodium several times but I don't remember if I gave her one
or two. If all else give a child's dose. I am in the process of adopting
another hound and waiting to do a meet and greet on the latest prospect. If
everything goes right she will come home with me after March 14th. She is
still coming back to visit me. Tonight I found a piece of her dog food when
I swept the kitchen floor. After 10 months there should not be any around so
I think she left it for me.

Leah momslave to Maggie the Evil Empress of the San Juan Islands OEBE ATB