[Dailydrool] hugo...

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Mon Feb 28 06:51:20 PST 2011

so sorry to hear about hugo...a dear old guy...he was our favorite....don vito barkeleone a close second but we know hugo will be met at the buffet by his old friends miss casey & mr cooper...& much running & playing will occur (if they can coop out from the bushes & his eternal groundhog patrol).

lois & his bud buster  & the girls sally & lowla who he only met but once.

"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com  & help support basset rescue & dog mountain...
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com

"you have brains in your head., you have feet in your shoes. you can steer yourself in any direction you choose."     dr. seuss