[Dailydrool] True story

Ffrogger at aol.com Ffrogger at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 15:42:49 PST 2011

Beverly, Thanks for standing up for rescue groups and I certainly don't
think you are a jerk. There is nothing wrong with reputable breeders. There
are  extremes on both sides but I think both rescue groups and reputable
breeders  probably have a lot in common. First and foremost we both love the
bassets. I'm sure we are both anti puppy mills and backyard breeders. We  both
want all bassets to be in loving homes. We both want the breed to  continue.
One main difference I'm sure is that rescue groups hope that   some day we
will no longer be needed.

Diane, slave to Dylan and Harry the cat