[Dailydrool] OH Conley

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 11:58:35 PST 2011

Oh boy Conley,  sounds like you had wudder full time wif all ob dem  belly
rubs  congrat too lations wee bee proud ob you even iffin you didn't  keep
your tail up. at least you hab funnnnnnn !!!!!!!!! and we beez proud ob  your
mommy sticking up fur dem rescue dogs. our mommy sez your mommy dun real
good  she proud ob both of you !
hey Bev,  don't you just feel great, doesn't it give you a rush when  you
get to go off on some snooty people,  I love it.  hubby aka Thor  accuses  me
of looking for trouble every time I leave my house and that's  not true at
all  really it's not!  bwahahahaaha

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie who acts like a wild  boar and
 is a mud romper !
daddy sez me cant be NO wild boar coz me aint gotz nun ob dem testicle
hangy downy things !!!!!