[Dailydrool] Transport to Florida

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Feb 1 17:23:04 PST 2011

WOW!

Things happen in mysterious ways!   A good friend from my Suncoast Basset
Rescue days, who lives in Jacksonville, FL is going to be giving Fred a ride
back to FLA when she drives home from visiting her family in Kansas
City...which is right next door to Raytown, Missouri.  Fred won't be coming
back until around Feb 20th, and we may have to board him for a few days/week
till Michelle heads back,  but he has a ride, one that could only have been
orchestrated by the Bridge Hounds.
Thank you to the several people who emailed offering help and ideas on the
transport down here.

Now if the other hounds have such good luck with transports getting set up!

My heart is hurting for Chris as she has had to do this.  I cannot even come
close to imagining how she feels.  What you can know Chris is that Pat and I
will love and cherish Fred.  I know the Bounders will welcome him.

Wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org