[Dailydrool] you tube video link

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed Feb 2 11:04:41 PST 2011

A friend got new stereo equipment a couple years ago, put his old unit into
the garage  .... last year he moved and gave me the old stereo .... it was a
fairly powerful JVC 5.1 surround unit (top of its class 6 years ago), it was
more powerful then my even older JVC 5.1 receiver ... so since my desktop
speakers had blown and I was using a cheap labtec pair.. I figured.. why
not.. I had the extra speakers..  So now in my home office .. I have my main
computer ... a 100 Watt 5.1 receiver hooked up to my computer, and now its
like a mini theater in there ...

Enter the hounds...

I usually have one sleeping at my feet under my desk.. one sleeping in the
doorway of this room as if to "stand guard" for anything else to come in..
and the third is down the hall on the futon mattress.. all sound asleep

until ....

Along comes Jackie's Basset 500 and Jousting competition in the snow ... :-)
ahh the "invisible" bassets immediately make my boys wake and go charging
round the basement and then out side looking for these hounds in all
directions...

And me... the Evil Basset Slave ... as soon as the video is over... and a
minute or two more.. with the hounds satisfied there's no more of them
"invi-hounds" they come back to their normal positions ... and then I hit
play on the video again...

:-)

I'm evil I tells ya... evil.. :)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] you tube video link

While the snow was still pretty, and not icy I filmed a little
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMeBXR7ahKU