[Dailydrool] You Tube video link

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 15:51:42 PST 2011

I clicked on the link to Jackie's herd playing in the snow and turned
the sound up on my computer. Young Charlie was sitting on his half of
our desk at the time, and the barking hounds in the video immediately
got his attention. I couldn't get him to focus on the video and
understand that the barking was coming from the computer. After a
minute of staring blankly at the screen, he turned around and looked
out the window, eagerly scanning his view of the backyard for the
barking hounds. I'm positive he recognized the barks as play barks
coming from hounds, and I'm sure he was hoping to see them in his
backyard so he could join in the fun.

Elizabeth