[Dailydrool] Frum Da Boyz

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 14:33:19 PST 2011

Nope, Bev, you're not the only woman in the suburbs who shoveled the yard. I'm
in the northern burbs, but I definitely did. I also had to do the front, since
Evanston is aggressive about fining if public areas of the sidewalk are not
cleared within 24 hours of a 4" snowfall. My backyard has 22" without drifts,
and areas of up to 5 feet where there are drifts. I couldn't open my back door
this morning because the snow was chest-high.

Basil is not happy...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hookedbyesther/5411636544/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Esther, Basil, and Waldo atb (who loved this kind of weather)