[Dailydrool] Cremation

Chris Williams cbwilliams10 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 14 17:33:11 PST 2011

At first I thought that the post about DIY cremation was a joke, and in
hindsight I guess I wish it had been.   As most of you probably have also
experienced, I have lost my share of bassets and other dogs over the
years-six so far-and reading about how to cremate a pet yourself was awful,
and I did not read the entire post either.     First I was appalled, then I
was disgusted and then I got angry.  With so many of our friends losing
their dogs every week, this was just too much.

I hope that another post like this never makes it past the moderators again.
I am all for DIY, but let's restrict it to dog food, nail trimming and the
like and leave out sensitive and questionable topics like this.    Thanks to
the moderators for all the time they spend on the DD.  Jobs like this are
thankless and you all do a great job.  I think that sometimes we should
think twice before we hit the SEND button on our emails and then these
situations won't happen.

Chris Williams

President

Basset Rescue of Old Domion (BROOD)