[Dailydrool] Cremation

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 20:41:04 PST 2011

Today I attended the services for my Brother-in-Law who recently died.
He has been cremated, not at home.
I come home and there, waiting for me, are instructions on DIY doggie
I have to say, I cannot think of anything on the drool that I have deleted
so quickly.
I also cannot think of a faster way to alienate neighbors, horrify friends
and draw the attention of local law enforcement.
The odor is unmistakable and impossible to avoid.
Please, may we move on to another topic?

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper (who know professionals.)