[Dailydrool] Raymond & the Dog Show

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 08:44:15 PST 2011

"How can a person judge animals that have such vast differences."

I had always wondered that as well, until I saw Best In Show. Yes, a Christopher
Guest comedy actually cleared it up for me! They are not comparing the dogs to
each other; they're determining which dog is most closely matching its own breed
standard. Or so they say...

I do agree that hounds should be separated into sight and sound. More room for
bassets that way!

-Esther