[Dailydrool] Raymond & the Dog Show

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 07:57:12 PST 2011

Once again, the Daily Drool comes to the rescue.  I've heard from a wonderful Drooler whose basset has had the same type of growth as Raymond, and is doing well after 3 years and this has raised our hopes.  Thank doG for the Daily Drool!

And about the Dog Show.  Couldn't watch it last night, but caught the Hound group this morning,on USA network,  and it was disappointing to see that the gorgeous basset wasn't even a runner up.  What was that judge thinking?  I'd love to know more about the basset representative in the hound group - he certainly looks a great deal like our Raymond - coloring, etc.  Richard and I have decided the Hound Group should be divided into 2 groups - among the humongous large ones, and the medium and small ones, as they absolutely seem nothing alike.  How can a person judge animals that have such vast differences.  Oh well!  Enjoy the rest of the Dog Show!                                  Beryl & Raymond