[Dailydrool] Snatching

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 19:00:20 PST 2011

Sandi, you explained it so well. I had to train Speedy not to snatch and he was an older hound when I got him and I trained Rambo too but when I sat there to comtaplate how to explain this I was stumped then you can along and put into words what I could not.

I had much sucess with her method so I vote for this type of training. The only thing I did different was use the clicker. Each time they did it correctly I clicked -only because they already were familar with the clicker and knew the clicker meant they got it right.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo