[Dailydrool] Snatching

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Feb 15 14:40:31 PST 2011

I second Sandy and Dana's post on the snatching subject.  Combined both
techniques work wonderfully.  All the gang but Freddie know the sit and wait
commands but Sadee Maye and Nelly Belle will sometimes snatch.  Besides the
other commands, I add in "gentle", while the treat is held in my closed hand.
We do sometimes play "which hand is it in?". Then I repeat all the commands
until they take it gently.  Oh and everyone has to  shake hands before they get
their treat.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang