[Dailydrool] The Good Old Days

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 09:21:51 PST 2011

I have had to be a lurker lately with so much going on here, but I had to post about this. I am right there with Marlene. I, too, was not in a click when I was in high school and was much happier as a result. I am also much happier here on the Drool that I would be anywhere else. I have been (and still am) on other e-lists, but for other breeds. There is NOTHING like the Drool! I will never leave the Drool. The joy, the tears, the stories, the familial relationships - there is nothing like them anywhere else. As far as the "invitation only list" - they are missing out on so much by limiting their membership. LONG LIVE THE DAILY DROOL!!

Brenda and the Thundering Herd.