[Dailydrool] The Good Old Days

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Wed Feb 16 05:46:10 PST 2011

I don't personally know about the good old days on the Drool.  I happened
upon the Drool after we got our first basset pup Flo two years ago this
coming May.  Prior to Flo, I had never considered myself much of a dog
person.  I didn't dislike dogs, but was just indifferent I guess.  I had
not been around the right breed apparently. Flo had me from hello as they
say.

I have appreciated all of the great advice I have received from Droolers,
both through reading the posts and private responses I have received to my
various questions and concerns - from Gabe's pano to Liz aggressive
behavior.  The Drool has even added items to my vocabulary such as going
Marlene on someone.  I have gathered from reading all of this time that
there are breeders, rescuers and everything in between on the Drool and
that diversity brings helpful information from a variety of backgrounds to
all of us.  The Drool has definitely made me the best dog owner I can be.

Alicia Pool