[Dailydrool] The Good Old Days

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed Feb 16 09:39:04 PST 2011

Now that you've admitted your faults ... its time to move on to the next
stage .... the OEBE's will set their slaves upon you to take up your proper
slave position any moment now..

May you be blessed with a kind overlord or overlady to rule you and make you
their obedient slave, ah-men..

:)

-Robert

PS. Yes, I know not every person is at the right points in life to be
indentured to a hound .. but we can still prod once in a while .. its how I
was "forced" to take one home with me back in 2004 ... so if it worked once,
it could work again! :)