[Dailydrool] Cardiomyopathy

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 22:05:04 PST 2011

My beloved Clifford was diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy and lived another 1 yr and 10 months. The first year went well but, the last 10 months grew increasingly difficult. Fortunately I had 2 great vets that helped me a lot and worked with me. In the end he was taking 18 pills a day which included Vetmedin which at the time was not available in the US and we got from Canada. I miss him riding in the car with me so much but, I see him everyday in Wednesday. She has so much of him in her. She definitely continued in his pawsteps in being a Great Chow Hound! Lisa, Wednesday [B'day girl March 3rd!], Bootstrap