[Dailydrool] Cardiomyopathy

Karen bassett8 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:33:57 PST 2011

Dear Droolers,

Cardiomyopathy is a very serious disease in humans and I imagine in hounds
as well.  It is what killed the Out of Africa Bassets Dadslave on 27 January
2009, his heart went into arythmias and despite it happening in the doctors
offices there was no way back, so please take it seriously for the sake of
our houndies.  I agree with MomSlave and others that the correct information
should be put out there as we all take the advice of the drool very
seriously.

Just my 5 cents worth.   We send healing Drool and soft snooter kisses to
all of you who need them and hearthealing Drool to all who have lost good
friends in the past while.  We are lurking on the Drool at the moment with
few postings as this is a bit of a sad time of year for us.  Happy Birthday
to Coco who turned 11 on 1 February and is still ruling the roost here.

Drool and Love to all
Karen with Coco and Whisky (Piper ATB2010) The Out of Africa Bassets