[Dailydrool] Sense of Purpose

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jan 2 07:36:08 PST 2011

Boy Menzie you hit the nail on the head with your last post.
I too like you used to have an immaculate house but now I am ashamed to let
people in the door. I have torn raggedy couches and chairs all filled with
Bassets and I also have tumbleweeds of dog hair and puddles of dog pee. But
the Bassets do not seem to notice or mind if the house is clean, they have
love here and all that matters to them is to have love and food, warmth and
attention. I feel so blessed to have this sense of purpose and peace.
Hearing the sound of 12 Bassets snoring in contentment is the best sound
anyone could ever hear.